We like to keep your booking and tennis experience as easy and straightforward as possible, so it’s important that you take a little time to read the following Terms & Conditions to understand how St Columba’s P&F manages tennis bookings.
The facilities are only to be used for recreational tennis. Professional coaching on the tennis courts may only take place, other than by officers or agents of Lococo Tennis Coaching, unless arranged prior with Tennis Court Coordinators.
Terms and Conditions
- Access to the tennis courts will be only by online booking system and hire one court for one hour per week made by persons with a valid Tennis Court Key. This includes the use of the lighting system
- Each Court key is hired for $250 for use until the advised change over date in Term 1, 2019.
- Key deposit of $50 per key application. The $50 key deposit will be refunded upon the return of the court key in Term 1, 2019.
- Use of the tennis court keys is strictly only for the hirer and members of their household. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times on St Columba’s property.
- Keys remain the property of St Columba’s and may not be copied. A replacement charge of $50 applies to reinstate lost keys.
- St Columba’s reserves the right to cease any key hire immediately as a result of misuse, damage to property, dangerous or inappropriate conduct.
- It is a condition of hiring a Tennis Court key that the hirer and their guests and users of the tennis courts undertake to use the facilities in a safe and cautious manner at all times and acknowledge that use is at their own risk.
- Professional coaching on the tennis courts may only take place, other than by officers or agents of Lococo Tennis Coaching, unless arranged prior with Tennis Court Coordinators.
- Court Available from 5am – 10pm during Summer months and 6am – 10pm during Winter months
- Please take all your rubbish with you and leave the tennis courts and bathrooms clean and tidy for the next player to use and enjoy.
- Early morning and late evening players please be mindful of the local residents who live nearby. Try to keep loud conversation and outbursts on the court to a minimum.
- Please respect our environment and take your old ball cans and empty drink bottles home where you can for recycling!
No Smoking Policy
- In the interests of Public Health and comfort, smoking is not permitted on the courts, in the bathroom or within the school and/or parish grounds.
Key Sales and Collection
Option 1 for New Key holders.
- $250 for the year plus a $50 refundable key deposit. This $50 deposit will be returned in term 1 2019, upon the return of your key.
Option 2 for Existing Key holders
- Keys are available for local community members at $250 for the year. The $50 deposit paid upon first hire will be held until the key is returned.
- Key collection will be provided by the tennis court key coordinators.